PhD student in Architecture at the University of Bologna since 2016, carries out her research in the field of urban planning and design. Her current research interests focus on:
- urban regeneration of the marginal areas of the historic city;
- urban policies and strategies for the protection and enhancement of cultural heritage and landscape;
- strategies and tools to include the perceptions and knowledge of citizens into the landscape planning;
- evaluation methods of the landscape, use of indicators to assess qualitative aspects;
- managing the WHSites, the transposition of the Outstanding Universal Value in the everyday life.