The information we learn from the members that register to our website helps us personalise and continually improve your experience at aesop-youngacademics.net website. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us: Some of the website services require you to register for an account. aesop-youngacademics.net asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (your "personally identifying information") and will use the information to provide the services.
Automatic Information: We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your IP address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services and for statistical purposes.
Some services, of our web site, such as the online surveys or the automatic login feature will place a cookie on your computer. A "cookie" is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of the website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
We will not sell, rent or give your personally identifying information to other companies or organisations, unless we have your consent.
Your personally identifying information is accessed exclusively from the following limited and specific persons and bodies:
- Young Academics Coordination Team
- AESOP Secretary General
- Christos Kopanos (Web Developer), Manolaki 20, 41222 Larissa, Greece
Please note that you can at anytime alter your information sharing options through your Personal Page and choose which information will be visible to other members of the website.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off from the homepage when finished using a shared computer (such as one from an internet cafe)
- Nobody has access to your password, nor will it be asked to be communicated through a aesop-youngacademics.net e-mail or other forms of communication. Your password is encrypted, and can't be seen by anyone. The only way to recover a forgotten password is to reset it, and the new password will be automatically sent exclusively to the user's e-mail.
Updating your information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information.
If you wish to get unregistered and completely delete your profile, then please contact us.
Changes to this Policy
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.