- are a highly motivated early career planning scholar, meaning a planning student (Master or Ph.D) or an early career planning post-doc researcher (within 5 years after completing your Ph.D or equivalent);
- are passionate about planning and keen to understand the roots of planning on the basis of oral histories;
- have experiences (in the classroom and/or in practice) alongside a strong interest and a significant familiarity with planning literature and practice;
- are looking for a meaningful way to contribute to the international disciplinary debate on what planning is, might and/or should be, and
- want to engage in an inter-generational dialogue with leading planning scholars from Europe, America and beyond;
… then you seriously should consider applying for the Planning Thought Award!