4th Giorgio Rota Best Paper Award: The economics of migration
- March 8, 2016
The Centro Einaudi with the support of Fondazione CRT launches the 4th Giorgio Rota Best Paper Award. Young researchers are invited to submit papers, by April 6th, on the subject: The economics of migration.
Topics of interest thus include, but are not limited to:
- current global and regional immigration trends
- the socio-economic impacts of immigration
- business challenges and opportunities of migrant workers
- immigration and cross-border financial flows
- the control of flows of migrants
- national and international approaches to immigration
- migrants’ integration and the right to citizenship
- immigration and crime
The authors of the three best papers will be awarded a prize of 1200 Euros (gross) per paper and they will be invited to present their work at the Giorgio Rota Conference that will be organised in June 2016 in Turin. The workshop date and programme will be published on the Centro Einaudi website (www.centroeinaudi.it).