Call for Abstracts 11th AESOP Young Academics Conference 2017: Planning and Entrepreneurship
Call for Abstracts
- Abstract Submission: 15 November 2016 27 November 2016 The abstract submission period has ended.
- Notification of Acceptance: 16 December 2016
- Full Paper Submission: 15 February 2017 1 March 2017 The paper submission period has ended.
Full Paper Submission
Authors of accepted abstracts will be asked to provide a full version of their paper (6.000 words maximum) until 1 March 2017. There is no specific template, you are free to chose your own formatting. Please submit the paper together with your registration form on this website. Note that for papers with multiple authors, all authors participating in the conference need to submit a separate registration form.
Before submitting your paper, please register as a Young Academics Member at http://www.aesop-youngacademics.net/auth/login (this can take a few days)
The best paper will be published in DISP - The Planning Review, provided that it passes the internal review process of the journal, and must not be in publication in another journal. In the registration form, please indicate whether you want to be considered for the best paper prize.
- Projectors and laptops will be provided in all presentation rooms. The laptops will be able to display the common file formats (.pdf, .ppt/.pptx).
- Your presentation should be about 12-15 minutes, with an additional 7-10 minutes of feedback and questions. Depending on the session chairs, the feedback time for all presenters can be held at once after all presentations are delivered, in the form of a panel discussion.
- Where suitable, try to link your presentation to the other papers in your session / track